How To Fight Depression - Deal With Depression and Sadness

How to fight depression

How to Fight Depression and Sadness?

What is Depression?

Let me tell you there are some times in life, when you fall down and you feel like you don't have the strength to get back up. There comes a time when the blank, the blankness of the future is so extreme to such a black wall of nothingness not even of bad things. It's not like there is a cave full of monsters that you are afraid of entering in the future. It is just nothingness, "Le néant" as the French would say here "La vide", the void, the emptiness and it is, just horrible. It is horrible to contemplate, a future-less future If that isn't too impossible. So, you just want to step out of it, to step out of the whole race, the whole business the monstrosity of being alive overwhelms you.

≻ Let's Fight With Depression ≺

How to deal with depression

How does depression leads to failure?

Sometimes, I thought what is the kind of purpose do I have to live. I mean, do you, are you just here to live to die I mean is there not a purpose for me? Is there not a purpose in life I had questions and no answers and I asked my mom and dad, why did this happen? And I asked doctors why did this happen and they don't know. There are some things in life that are out of your control that you can't change and you've got to live with the choice that we have thought it is either to give up everything or keep on going and fight depression.

How to Recover Depression?

The very first thing I want to offer you to cure depression is empathy. I understand that the feeling is real, this idea that you want to just do an end or put an end to the entire game of life. So, beyond my empathy and my care for you. My heart goes out to you I want to offer you this, that there is a law in nature which is that of seasons, right?  There are always two sides to face problems, thinking that "You are nothing" or by keeping "Believe in yourself."

how to recover depression

How to Fight Depression without drugs?

Also, many people think of drugs during their depression period, so that they can take a relief for some time. But, this is not a good choice. Depression hits you mentally and so the drugs do. Drugs slow up your mind and make you addicted to it and you may never recover from both habits. Your motivations towards fighting depression will fade away and you’ll only think about drugs in your mind. With such intentions, you can never deal with depression.

So, how to fight depression without drugs? It’s easier than you think. You can just listen to music and watch movies or TV shows on Netflix so that your mind will be engaged in that and will never think about drugs. Watching funny and suspense content in movies helps you to recover depression 3X times faster than anything. It’s all because your mind will be totally engaged in the movie. This also helps you to deal with depression.

≻ Let's Fight With Depression ≺

Fight Depression and loneliness naturally

So talking about the seasons, in the wintertime, it’s very cold, right? Freezing cold in the wintertime especially if you live in, like, the north and it could be so cold that you are miserable if a man was so cold and miserable that he set that maybe I ought to kill myself because this freezing cold and weird vibe is not worth living in someone but might offer him the idea that, or remind him of a law that sheik, this is you have got is also another six weeks, you've got maybe another eight weeks and then spring is coming, man and it is just the way it is things cycle through, it is just a season right now I understand it is freezing cold and you feel horrible and you feel pretty bad about the situation. But Hang in there 70% of illnesses on the planet, all kinds, are self-created you are able to generate a substantial amount of intense emotions and thoughts but in the wrong direction. You are generating thoughts and emotions which work against you, not for you. You think it's your right to throw tantrums. You think it's your right to induce angry with folks. Suppose, you think that you're thinking that, it's your privilege to be depressed. So that you'll get attention from somebody you keep playing this one day you may not be able to flip back. 

You better stay calm all the time whenever you got such thoughts and peacefully think about tomorrow. Dealing with depression is not that easy. Fight depression with your complete willpower. Otherwise, there will not be any purpose of doing so.

Only you can Fight Depression by your side

However, I buy from depressed to who I am today because I tell you I was depressed when I was age of understanding things and all. I used to concentrate on the things I didn't have. I wish I've had arms and legs and I wish I could do this but what can I do? You see I have a choice, that's what I want to talk about today, the choice I can either be angry for not having arms and legs or be thankful for my chicken drumstick. You see, I can still do a lot of things. At home, I can brush my teeth, comb my hair, and get myself ready in the morning. It’s amazing! Happiness is a choice. That is what I want to live my life. You can't always be happy. Listen, I know I'm not crazy, I realize the realism is not being happy. Sometimes often you have to grow up with some crap in your life. But if you are always striving to choose happiness every day you wake up and you say to yourself.

How to fight depression and loneliness

Do you know a thing? I'm going to choose not to let the outside influencers of the world affect my mood. If anything wrong occurs, I'll deal with it on my own. I'm going to be in charge of how I feel because I am going to choose happiness. I promise you-you will live a lot happier life and at least you can try to right? You just have to set the necessary conditions for health necessary incentives for health, both for yourself and your children, if you have them do not set incentives for sickness.

How to motivate yourself to Fight Depression?

I've suffered from depression, move on through miserable conditions and I've felt many times where it may be better to take my life and end up all this here. But with the wisdom that I have gathered in my all these years of life. I've come to realize that it's just a feeling and in the same way that feeling cold is diminished, the misery of feeling cold is diminished by the insight that spring can come back is that the same feeling that you simply ought to acknowledge the same law that you should acknowledge that no matter how miserable things are right now it is just a season, it's going to pass. The thing that keeps one living is a sense of future that there will be a tomorrow and tomorrow. I've got to do this and the day after I've got to do that, not that any of these things have a particular logical purpose or a convincing reason to exist but they somehow keep one going.  

Let's Fight With Depression

In the words of John Keats, a great writer and poet "You might as well live"

fight depression- You might as well live

≻ Let's Fight With Depression ≺


Thank You for reading this post buddy about HOW TO FIGHT WITH DEPRESSION?


Comments

Popular Posts